Great Reasons for using Doggy Day Care:
- Doggy Day Care is a great way to help your dog to become more comfortable and social around other dogs.
- We provide a full day of exercise and mental stimulation for your dog!
- You may work full time and don’t want to leave them alone 5 days a week?
- Your little friend is bored and is chewing and destroying things at home?
- Your dog suffers from separation anxiety and is barking.
- We provide basic training every day and correct any behavioural problems.
- You maybe renovating your home and don’t want your dog to be in the way of workers.
- You may have been unable to exercise your dog for various reasons.
- Your dog could be under or overactive?
- Doggy Day Care is mentally stimulating and very rewarding.
- It saves you valuable time by having your dog groomed and looked after at the same time!
- Dogs go home happy and exhausted after a full day of activities!
- You will keep your dog and neighbors happy!
Rates are per dog per day and include a 2.5km walk unless stated otherwise.
Our facility consist of 1 outdoor and 4 indoor air conditioned areas, one reserved for small dog only.
1 Casual week day
10 session cards – Dogs up to 15kg
10 session cards – Dogs over 15kg
Saturday & Sunday – no walk
|½ day* – no walk||
|½ day* – with walk||
- A ½ day is 5 hours max. You can drop and pick up your dog either for the morning session (07.00 am – 13.00pm) or the afternoon session (12.00pm – 5.30pm). Full day rates applies past those time or for more than 5 hours.
- Saturday and Sundays rates does not include a walk. Available for an extra $5.00 per dog.
- We are more than happy to feed your dog a lunch when provided.
- Pickup and drop off service is also available – fee applies and must be booked in advance
Bookings for day care and grooming can be made by calling (07) 5598 1434
Call us on 07 5598 1434
Opening hours from 7:00 AM For Doggy Day Care
Earlier available upon Request : 0422/267.168
Visit Our Facebook Page Check our videos.